What are the material applications of the seals?2018-08-15
1. NBR nitrile rubber sealing ring: It is suitable for use in petroleum-based hydraulic oil, glycol-based hydraulic oil, diester-based lubricating oil, gasoline, water, silicon grease, silicone oil and other media. It is currently the most versatile and lowest cost rubber seal. Not suitable for use in polar solvents such as ketones, ozone, nitrohydrocarbons, MEK and chloroform. The general temperature range is -40~120 °C.
2. HNBR hydrogenated nitrile rubber sealing ring: It has excellent corrosion resistance, tear resistance and compression deformation resistance, and is resistant to ozone, sunlight and weather. Better wear resistance than nitrile rubber. Suitable for use in washing machines, automotive engine systems and refrigeration systems using the new environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a. Not recommended for use in alcohols, esters or aromatic solutions. The general temperature range is -40~150 °C.
3, SIL silicone rubber sealing ring: It has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, ozone resistance and atmospheric aging resistance. Has good insulation properties. However, the tensile strength is inferior to that of ordinary rubber and does not have oil resistance. Suitable for household appliances such as electric water heaters, electric irons, microwave ovens, etc. It is also suitable for all kinds of articles that come into contact with the human body, such as water bottles and water dispensers. Not recommended for use in most concentrated solvents, oils, concentrated acids and sodium hydroxide. The general temperature range is -55~250 °C.
4, VITON fluorocarbon rubber seal: high temperature resistance is better than silicone rubber, has excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and chemical resistance, cold resistance is poor. It is resistant to most oils and solvents, especially acids, aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons and animal and vegetable oils. Suitable for sealing requirements in diesel engines, fuel systems and chemical plants. It is not recommended for use in ketones, low molecular weight esters and mixtures containing nitrates. The general temperature range is -20~250 °C.
5, FLS fluorosilicone rubber sealing ring: Its performance has the advantages of fluorocarbon rubber and silicone rubber, oil resistance, solvent resistance, fuel oil resistance and high temperature resistance. It is resistant to attack by oxygenated compounds, aromatic hydrocarbon-containing solvents and chlorine-containing solvents. Generally used in aviation, aerospace and military applications. Exposure to ketones and brake fluids is not recommended. The general temperature range is -50~200 °C.
6, EPDM EPDM rubber seal: has good weather resistance, ozone resistance, water resistance and chemical resistance. It can be used in alcohols and ketones, and it can also be used in the sealing of high temperature water vapor environment. Suitable for use in sanitary equipment, automotive radiators and automotive brake systems. Not recommended for food use or exposure to mineral oil. The general temperature range is -55~150 °C.
7, CR neoprene seal: Sunshine, weather resistance performance is particularly good. It is not afraid of refrigerants such as dichlorodifluoromethane and ammonia, and is resistant to dilute acid and silicone greases, but it has a large amount of expansion in mineral oil with low aniline point. It is easy to crystallize and harden at low temperatures. Applicable to all kinds of atmospheres exposed to the atmosphere, sunlight, ozone and various flame-resistant, chemical-resistant sealing parts. It is not recommended for use in chemicals such as strong acids, nitrohydrocarbons, esters, chloroforms and ketones. The general temperature range is -55~120 °C.
8. IIR butyl rubber sealing ring: It has particularly good air tightness, good heat resistance, sunlight resistance, ozone resistance, good insulation performance, and good resistance to polar solvents such as alcohols, ketones and esters. In animal and vegetable oils or in oxidizable compounds. Suitable for chemical resistant or vacuum equipment. It is not recommended to use with petroleum solvents, kerosene or aromatics. The general temperature range is -50~110 °C.
9. ACM acrylate rubber sealing ring: It has excellent resistance to oil, high temperature resistance and weather resistance, but mechanical strength, compression deformation rate and water resistance are slightly poor. Generally used in automotive transmission systems and power steering systems. Not suitable for use in hot water, brake fluid, and phosphate esters. The general temperature range is -25~170 °C.
10, NR natural rubber seal: has good wear resistance, elasticity, tear strength and elongation. However, it is easy to age in the air, becomes sticky when exposed to heat, easily swells and dissolves in mineral oil or gasoline, and is alkali-resistant but not resistant to strong acid. It is suitable for use in liquids such as automobile brake oil and ethanol with hydroxide ions. The general temperature range is -20~100 °C.
11. PU polyurethane rubber sealing ring: The mechanical properties of polyurethane rubber are very good, and the wear resistance and high pressure resistance are far superior to other rubbers. The aging resistance, ozone resistance and oil resistance are also quite good, but the temperature is easily hydrolyzed. Generally used for high pressure and wear resistant sealing parts, such as hydraulic cylinders. The general temperature range is -45~90 °C.